4.19.2006

Take a Trip to Jennings Planet

Since my blog has grown over the past year, I am working on building a website to host a variety of things. Much of this blog will end up in some form or fashion on the website(s).

For now the only content available is basically my resume, work experience, skillset, some some of these related links. I will transfer more of this content to the website as I have time, which is very limited. Until then, this will be the parking spot for Remote Sensing, GIS, GPS, programming and all the related hullabalu.

So, if you want to take a joy ride to a new dimension, take a peek, want me to do some consulting...leave me comments here on anything related to the site. It is a work in constant development.

JenningsPlanet

NC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Navin Naticus--

I'm liking the GIS golf links! Cool stuff.

--Hosni