11.02.2005

Free ArcObjects Web Seminar

This is a FREE web seminar presented by ESRI. You will have to establish a global username and password (free) if you don't already have one. This is a useful thing to have, especially if you do or will be doing a lot of GIS using ESRI software. I encourage all my students to review the seminar as an additional exposure to ArcObjects.

Let me know if you have any issues/problems. I recommend headphones and a broadband/T1 connection. Take notes.
NC

ESRI ArcObjects Web Seminar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog recently, and from what I read thus far, it sounds very interesting. I will take the time to read everything, and to understand it better. I am looking to develop a simple interface for my computer to process, display, store, and retrieve radar data.